One of the most common questions posed by practitioners on the South African Psychologists Resources and Discussion Group is around multiple relationships. Time and time again, practitioners are showing that the waters around the ethics of dual relationships remain murky, and there is a need to unpack the nuances and implications, the black and white and the grey, the hard and fast and the case by case of this important professional and ethical framework.
The webinar/on demand course will cover:
- What is the multiple relationships rule in Form 223
- Why do we have a rule around multiple relationships?
- What are other kinds of dual relationship that are not sexual in nature?
- What is the impact on clients when exposed to multiple relationships?
- When are dual relationships unethical?
- When are dual relationships not unethical?
There will also be 2 practical case studies presented to participants for a group discussion to contextualize and operationalize the multiple relationships rule.
3 General CEU's
R420.00 VAT Incl.