Career Counselling: The Past, Present & Future | Seminar | 17 Sep 2021 | 09:00–12:00
Date: 17 September 2021
Time: 09:00 – 12:00
Venue: Bondev House, Royal Elephant Hotel & Conference Centre (Cnr Willem Botha & Wierda Road, Eldoraigne, Centurion)
Presenter: Prof. Zak Nel
HPCSA: 3 general CEUs (psychologists, registered counsellors, and psychometrists) and other relevant professionals (cross recognition of CEUs)
SACSSP: 2 CPD points applied for
50 in stock
In this fascinating presentation by renowned professor, Zak Nel, he will focus on new trends and tendencies in the world of work in a post-modern age. Further to this, necessary attention will be given to how a professional counsellor can assist both young and old in finding their way in an ever-changing and shifting job-market. The development of three critical counselling skills will also feature strongly.
Upon completion of this seminar, practitioners will have gained:
• An understanding of new trends and tendencies in career counselling,
• Insight into the ever-changing and shifting world-of-post-modern work,
• A mastering of focused interviewing and communication techniques,
• A grasping of psychometric and neuro-science results, and
• Insight in how to use information in post-modern career counselling.
NB: The attainment of CEUs or CPD points does not license any professional to practise outside of their scope or competency. CPD training is intended to broaden the knowledge of professionals and does not constitute professional training. The responsibility to practise within their relevant scope remains with the professional, regardless of what CPD training they attend.