Is this your first time here?
For full access to our Online Learning Space and the training you have booked for, including presentation notes and certificates, you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Click on the 'Create new account' button below
- Once on the Log In page, scroll down and click on the link that reads ‘Don’t have an Account?’
- Once on the User Account page, scroll down and fill out the Register form with your details and click on the ‘Register’ button
- An email will immediately be sent to you containing your username and password
- Read your email, and you can then click on the web link it contains to log into your account using the username and password sent to you
- You can now access your account and any training you are registered for.
From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access your account and training courses you are registered for
- Have your council number ready to insert the first time you log into your account.
If you are not registered with a council, please insert your ID number into the 'Council Number' input box